Friday, October 17, 2008

Handsome and almost grown

Jared got his license yesterday but he was not even excited. He had to go to the doctor and was told he had strep throat. He asked the doctor when he could go back to school. The doc told him that he could go back today if he took the shot. Jared agreed immediately. When they were checking out, the doc said he still could not play football tonight. The disappointment of not being allowed to play ball overshadowed the excitement of getting his license.

But, this morning, he got to drive PawPaw's truck to school. Brady got to ride with him. They both looked so handsome in their khakis and football polos. It makes me smile to think about them being so excited this morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, Brenda, I thought they were with their dad Wed- Sat? I am so glad he got his license though. Rachell can't wait to get hers!!

ugagirl30 said...

I know he is loving all the attention from football, in addition to loving the game. It makes it that much sweeter when you are good at something that you love.

Tell him I said Congrats on getting his license. I tried to call him a few times that night on his cell, but I never did get him. I hope he feels better soon.