Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet 16

My oldest son is 16 today. People keep asking me if it bothers me. But, he was BORN mature so it seems right to me for him to grow up. He is more grown up than most adults I know- LOL. He is the kind of boy who gives up his seat for someone older, opens doors for ladies and carries packages so you don't have to. He will grow up to be a good man. Happy Birthday!

My youngest has the same kindness but mixed with a mischievious streak. He is always joking and carrying on. I wish my pawpaw had lived to know him. They would have really hit it off! He makes life interesting. People just naturally want to joke with him. He comes to the office and has nicknames for my coworkers. He will hide just to jump out and scare me when I open the door. Too much fun!

Love you guys!

6 comments:

ugagirl30 said...

Well, it is not okay for him to grow up to me. I still remember him being the do-rag wearing baby who wanted to eat ice cream so badly that he didn't mind the headaches. He has turned out to be a wonderful young man, will be a great man and a fabulous husband. All thanks to you.

Unknown said...

Our babies were babies together. That means if your baby is growing up, mine is too. And that's NOT okay to me!!

I wanted to call him but don't have your number and figured he was with his dad tonight.

Love you!

Nancy Hood said...

coming here via Leigh and hope you enjoy blogging as much as we do!!

Heidi said...

Hi! Nice to meet you and welcome to blog land. Look forward to meeting you IF you are game for the next blogger luncheon.
Heidi (friend of Leigh)

Rita Andrews said...

Hey Hey Hey!!! Welcome to bloggie world...

Hoep to see ya soon!!

Rita and girls

Haley said...

I met leigh at a blooger lunch (love her) and just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the wide world of blogging!