Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Work interferes, Christmas

Okay, I agree with Heather- working totally gets in the way of life or at least what I want to be doing in my life. It is not fair!(imagine me stomping my foot). It is not that I don't like my job but there are other things that I would rather be doing(sniff, sniff). I want to be a good housekeeper, REALLY. I want time to read , to write a book or time to sit in my swing on the porch & relax with a cup of coffee. But, I can never seem to find time for the good stuff. I know, I know- stop whining,right?

On, another note, I just realized that I have 3 paydays left 'til Christmas- OMG! That is a truly scary thought. The boys haven't really mentioned anything that they want. I know that Jared really wants a truck but it is not in the budget until some time next year. Brady has mentioned a couple of ps2 games and a cellphone but that is it so far. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

ugagirl30 said...

I am having the same issue with my children. Usually they want everything, but I just don't want to buy any more toys. We will be having quite a few to donate to your church in the next few weeks. Maybe then I will be able to think about MORE toys.

Unknown said...

glad to see you posted....i don't know what we are getting our kids either. the girls have pointed out some clothes they want. Jourdan always wants another xbox 360 game...i think they all want north face jackets....who knows?