Tuesday, February 24, 2009

health update

Ok, sorry Heather that I haven't updated. I haven't felt like doing much of anything including blogging. My MRI was fine but am still having headaches. I have been to the neurologist twice. He thinks they are cluster headaches, which is evidently some type of migraine. The blood pressure medicine is working good. But, this weekend, I got sinus crud. So, when I take sinus medicine, my BP goes back up. Needless to say, all of this sickness has kept me from exercising.

The good news is that I finished my taxes and getting a nice refund. I am going to buy me a Toyota Corolla and Jared is getting the Blazer. Also, I can pay off my credit card. I am really excited about that.

1 comment:

ugagirl30 said...

Glad to hear about the refund. I know that will be a relief.

I hope you are feeling better soon. I love you very much.