Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wardrobe malfunction

Yesterday, I wore a pair of pants to work that had a hook at the top (instead of a button). I noticed when I put them on that the hook was loose but did not have time to change. Well, about midmorning, I lean over to pick up a file, the hook falls off and they come unzipped. Thankfully, I had on a long sweater so no one else was aware of my problem. I did not have a sewing kit. So, I dig around in my desk and find a safety pin. I was mentally patting myself on the back for solving this issue. I should have said that I found a mini safety pin (and I do mean mini). I pin my pants together at the top & zip them back up. After congratulating myself for fixing the problem, I reach for something else, the safety pin pops open and the pants unzip again. I try this several more times with the same results. So, now, I am dealing with unzipped pants & getting stuck by a "safety" pin. Through this all, I could not help laughing at myself. Needless to say, I made a Walmart run at lunch and resolved the problem. Whew!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you kept the sense of humor about you. That is hilarious!!

ugagirl30 said...

That's funny. I bent down yesterday at school to pick up some paper off the floor and thought to myself how bad it would be if I ripped my pants when I did. I guarantee I would not have laughed.