Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

Merry CHRISTmas!

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. I am sooo excited this year! This is the first year in a long time where I have not completely stressed myself out. I am just enjoying the time with my friends & family. God has truly been good to me! I am blessed with a wonderful family and great friends!

I think the boys will be excited about their gifts this year. I know Kendall will love hers! I can't wait for LaDon & the kids to see their gifts, too.

I wish everyone a stress-free Christmas with lots of joy! Please take time out of the chaos to remember the real reason for the season!

1 comment:

ugagirl30 said...

Merry Christmas to you, as well. I look forward to seeing my BigSis tomorrow! Love you! (And glad to know and see you happy.)