Friday, January 9, 2009

Nothing to wear

You ever wake up one morning and realize that you have nothing decent in your closet to wear? Well, I am there. It seems like overnight everything has gotten too small or needs repairs. All of my sweaters have either shrunk or look washed out with those little fuzzy things on them. I only have a few pairs of pants that fit. Two of them are missing the hooks at the top, the leg on one came unhemmed, and another pair is missing a button. I have three skirts in my closet that need to be altered. Anybody know a good tailor? There is a Blazer that is missing a button in there too. Pitiful! It's a wonder that my coworkers put up with me- LOL.

I am off to Target at lunch to see if I can round up something to wear next week. With Goody's going out of business, maybe I can find some deals there too. Wish me luck!

Signed,

Desperately in need of a makeover

1 comment:

ugagirl30 said...

I tried to call you tonight b/c I found a skirt at Goody's, but I didn't get it b/c I did not know if it would fit and there were no returns. I did get me two shirts, which I was in desperate need of.